Burn up to 600 calories in one fun and powerfully effective 60-minute total body workout. Every Jazzercise group fitness class combines dance-based cardio with strength training and stretching to sculpt, tone and lengthen muscles for maximum fat burn. Choreographed to today’s hottest music, Jazzercise is a fusion of jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, and kickboxing. Start dancing yourself fit and change the shape of your body today!
fresh moves / new music / pure motivation / a fun way to fitness
- develop cardiovascular fitness
- improve metabolism
- increase energy
- strengthen & tone muscles
- improve flexibility & balance
- improve health & well-being
- positive motivators, providing easy-to-follow cues & safety reminders
- participate in an intensive screening process & Training program, and are CPR certified
- continue their education through programs that keep them abreast of the latest development in fitness
- continually varies choreography & music to bring a sense of new energy to each class
- Judi Sheppard Missett personally creates new routines and works with an exercise specialist who reviews the routines for safety & effectiveness
What to expect in the class:
Each class is 60 minutes & incorporates these components:
- a warm-up segment comprising gentle rhythmic movements & jazz isolations for individual muscle groups
- an aerobic segment to increase cardiovascular fitness & burn calories
- an aerobic cool-down segment to reduce heart rate
- a muscle-toning segment with weights to strengthen the hips, thighs, derriere, abdomen upper torso and arms
- a final cool-down stretch segment to return the heart rate to normal
- If you’re new to exercise, attend 2-3 classes a week. To increase your fitness level, gradually increase your workouts to 4-5 times a week.
- Clothing that is comfortable & allows for sweat evaporation is ideal.
- Aerobic shoes will absorb shock, support your feet, and help prevent injury.
- You’ll be exercising specific muscle groups on the floor as part of te workout. An exercise mat with a non-skid surface is ideal.
- Weights are optional. Familiarize yourself with the basic exercises & techniques before using light (3-5ibs) weights.
Drinks & food
- Prevent accidents and spillage by keeping drinks away from the exercise area. No food or gum.
every Monday & Wednesday & Friday 9-10am
Thursday (body sculpt) 9-9.45am
every Monday & Wednesday 7.15-8.15pm
Fees: RM160 per month (unlimited classes) or RM130 (evening class) or RM50 per visit and registration RM50 (one time)