1. What is ‘Middle Brain’ (Corpus Callosum) and what is the purpose of unleashing it?
– ‘Middle Brain’ is the bridge for linking up and balancing the functions of left and right brain. Unleashing it would allow both left and right brain to be used simultaneously.
2. What are the benefits of unleashing the ‘Middle Brain’?
– Once the ‘Middle Brain’ is unleashed, your children would have easy access to both the left and right brain. With this, they will learn, read and memorize things in a much faster speed and thus boosting their confidence, interest and concentration in learning.
3. What’s the purpose of the B.F.R. (Blind-Fold Reading Method TM)?
– To be able to ‘see’ while being blind folded is the phenomenon for those whom the ‘Middle Brain’ has been unleashed. Therefore, B.F.R. (Blind-Fold Reading Method TM) is the way to prove to the parents that the ‘Middle Brain’ of their children have been unleashed.
4. How will the course being conducted?
– A combination of techniques such as the correct method of breathing, exercise to stay healthy, brain gym, eye ball exercises, listening stimulation, photographic training, color stimulation, training of imagination power and relaxation method will be taught.
5. What are the objectives of the course?
– The final objectives of the course are to achieve the followings:
a.) Be able to enter into the ‘Genius State’ of learning
b.) Activating the hidden power of ‘Middle Brain’
c.) Using of the B.F.R. (Blind-Fold Reading Method TM)
d.) Learning about confidence building and enhancement of concentration
6. Are the parents allowed to accompany their children into the classroom?
– The children need to pay full attention and concentration to the course contents. Thus, no parent should be allowed in the classroom to minimize the distraction to the children. The parents will be invited to attend a briefing at the end of the session on the second day.
7. How can the children benefit from attending the course?
– Most of the children will benefit in some degree, if not to a great extent, in the areas of concentration, confidence boosting, memory enhancement and easily entering into the ‘Genius State’ of learning.
8. What are the duty and role of parents?
– Parents are advised to guide and encourage their children to practice the B.F.R. (Blind-Fold Reading Method TM) for 5 to 10 minutes every day. Parents should provide the feedback to the children in the positive manner to boost their confidence level. Parents should always have faith that all children can be the geniuses when their potentials have been fully unleashed.
Investment: RM800.00 (2 days from 10.30am – 6pm, inclusive of material, 1 tea break and 1 lunch daily)